Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yesterday was an all time high

Nothing to be excited about, we had  to have our first site failure and it upset everyone but my hubby handled it pretty well (he only dropped the insulin on the floor once).  But 591 is definitely not a number you want to hear the nurse say, especially if it's the highest you've had since diagnosis.  Sucks actually.

Today is another day and we have band practice.  Did I ever mention that I think it's pretty cool that Catie gets to be in the band?  I always wanted to play an instrument and my parents always poopooed it due to money. Not a valid reason I say.  I hope she sticks with band through high school because it will give her the best friends.

I will talk about asthma another day and Scruffy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment