Monday, February 28, 2011

More stuff

Last night Catie saw my new blog and wanted to have her own. And she can write! You can see her blog at lifeasat1tween.blogspot.com

So today I have a cold and I'm pretty sure it's the cold Catie had last week, I sure hope it's nothing new because I don't want her to get sick again.  I hate when she gets sick, I never know what to expect...will it be just a few tissues or a full blown fever/vomiting/run to the hospital for IV fluids? Yikes.  It sends chills up my spine when she says her throat hurts. Anyone else ever feel that way?

So I messed around with her basals last night and it didn't make a dent in her numbers today, so, last night her dad downloaded the pump (not an easy feat) and got the numbers emailed to my CDE (who also has a 10 year old and an Animas pump of her own) who recommended messing with the I:C ratios.  So we gave it a whirl at dinner.  We'll see, I'm sure there is more adjusting ahead. 

I'm heading to bed early tonight, I hope.  Tomorrow's topic: diabetes and asthma, double the fun.

Remind me to tell you about Scruffy some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment