Monday, May 9, 2011

Admiration

After reading some of the other blogs I wanted to post about admiring my daughter who has had diabetes now for 1 year and 9 months.

She lets me poke her and test whenever I need to.
She lets me give her drinks and those glucose tablets whenever she needs them.
She lets me run her all over the place to all of her doctors.
She lets me buy her lots of really cool pump pouches.
She lets me give her all the hugs and kisses I can.

And she doesn't complain (not yet, just wait, I'm sure it's coming). the only complaint she says she has is that she wishes she could eat more fattening high carb foods that are so hard to bolus for (fudgie wudgie's at Isaac's).  I hold her back.  I'm a bad mom.

And oh how we love that Choclate lovin' cake...

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to post about how much you admire your daughter! I love your admiration list and your spin on this topic! :)

    ReplyDelete